THE 136 REASONS WHY
DON'T CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS
You Shouldn't celebrate Christmas Because......
1. Whosoever loveth and maketh a lie shall have their part in the lake of Fire(Rev 22:15)
2. the LORD condemns using pagan religious practices in His worship (Deut 12:29-31).
3. the LORD condemns adding to or taking away from commandments (Deut 12:32). THEIR IS NO DATE OF CHRIST BIRTH GIVEN IN THE BIBLE
4. the LORD condemns doing anything under green trees in His worship (Deut 12:1-4).
5. the LORD condemns the heathen use of decorated trees at a solstice (Jeremiah 10:1-4).
6. the LORD commands us to separate from and not touch pagan religion (II Cor 6:14-18).
7. the LORD commands us to come out of Roman Catholicism and her sins (Rev 18:4).
8. the LORD condemns turning to the left or right from His commandments (Deut 5:32-33).
9. the LORD told the apostles to teach us to observe only His commandments (Matt 28:20).
10. the LORD rejected David's worship for a small detail and killed Uzzah (II Sam 6:1-10).
11. the LORD rejected and killed Nadab and Abihu for offering different fire (Lev 10:1-7).
12. the LORD rejected Moses from seeing for a slight modification (Num 20:12).
13. the LORD rejected Cain's worship for bringing an alternative sacrifice (Gen 4:7).
14. the LORD rejected Saul for noble intentions in a modification (I Sam 15:22-23).
15. the LORD rejected Uzziah and gave him facial leprosy for a new idea (II Chr 26:16-21).
16. the LORD rejected and killed Ananias and his wife for fudging a large gift (Acts 5:1-11).
17. the LORD requires reverence and godly fear in worship to avoid His fire (Heb 12:28-29).
18. the LORD seeks true worshipers to worship Him in truth, not superstition (John 4:23-24).
19. the LORD commands us to earnestly contend for the faith once delivered (Jude 1:3).
20. the LORD requires us to esteem all His precepts but to hate all other ideas (Ps 119:128).
21. the LORD commands us to prove all things by Scripture and reject the bad (I Thes 5:21).
22. the LORD expects us to be noble and search Scripture to know true worship (Acts 17:11).
23. the LORD gave Scripture to perfect us, which does not mention Xmas (II Tim 3:16-17).
24. the LORD curses any gospel different than Paul's, and he didn't preach xmas (Gal 1:8-9).
25. the LORD condemns fellowship with men having only a form of godliness (II Tim 3:5).
26. the LORD condemns loving pleasure more than God as perilous times (II Timothy 3:4).
27. the LORD condemns anything different from His Word as dark ignorance (Isaiah 8:20).
28. the LORD abominates anything popular with the world and esteemed by it (Luke 16:15).
29. the LORD condemns friendship with the world as becoming His enemy (James 4:4).
30. the LORD condemns traditions in His worship as evil and vain hypocrisy (Mark 7:5-13).
31. the LORD hates the polluting of His glorious name with pagan idolatry (Ezekiel 20:39).
32. the LORD condemns the superstitious idolatry and blasphemy of the Mass (I Cor 11:26).
33. the LORD condemns bringing any item of false religion into our houses (Deut 7:25-26).
34. the LORD commands us not to set up any image, which He hates (Deut 16:22; Ex 20:4-6).
35. the LORD hates religion that goes under green trees (I Kings 14:23; Isaiah 57:5; Jer 3:6).
36. the LORD condemns adopting any practices of the pagans around us (Leviticus 18:1-4).
37. the LORD condemns sun worship (Deut 4:19; 17:3; II Kgs 23:5; Job 31:26-28; Eze 8:16).
38. the LORD endorses only apostolic traditions, and they never celebrated it (II Thes 2:15).
39. the LORD is honored by gifts to Him rather than a selfish exchange of gifts (Matt 2:11).
40. the New Testament condemns the mixing of baal with Christ, Christians with Pagans (2 Cor 6:14-18).
41. the LORD gave baptism and His supper to remember His death (Rom 6:3-5; I Co 11:26).
42. the LORD resents the hatred of pagans who exchange gifts against His men (Rev 11:10).
43. the LORD condemns "the spirit of Christmas" as another spirit He hates (II Cor 11:1-4).
44. the LORD condemns a mother and child wearing halos as another jesus (II Cor 11:1-4).
45. the LORD condemns a tradition glorifying sun worship as another gospel (II Co 11:1-4).
46. the LORD loves us to give up dear things as proof of our love to Him (Matt 10:37-39).
47. the LORD did not come to bring peace on earth but rather a dividing sword (Mat 10:34).
48. the LORD blessed giving over receiving, but Xmas is selfish exchanging (Acts 20:35).
49. the LORD calls his holy days a shadow of things to come, but pagan holidays are not (Col 2:16-17).
50. the LORD calls his holy days solemn, but not pagan holidays (Rom 14:6).
51. the writers of the new testament letters (Peter, Paul, James Jude and John) place emphasis on the death of the Son of God, Jesus Christ 13 times totally dominates any mention of his birth .
52. the two chief New Testament ordinances - baptism and the Lord's Passover - pertain to His death, not His birth.
53. celebrating Christmas sincerely is identical to Jeroboam's two calves (I Kings 12:26-33).
54. Aaron led Israel to worship the LORD with a golden calf to their judgment, making the people corrupt before God with an religious act that God did not command (Ex 32:1-5).
55. it breaks the first commandment by having other gods -i.e. the sun god Mithra (Ex 20:3).
56. it breaks the second commandment by having images - a Christmas tree (Ex 20:4-6).
57. it breaks the third commandment by taking His name in vain - "Christmas" (Ex 20:7).
58. it breaks the fifth commandment by promoting children's greed over parents (Ex 20:12).
59. it breaks the tenth commandment by promoting covetousness to children (Ex 20:17).
60. many bible believing Christians (i.e Waldenese, Albigensian) martyrs gave their lives to oppose Catholic superstitions and traditions of which CHRISTMAS IS THE CHIEF OF.
61. it was a crime to observe Christmas in America, when our country truly feared God.
62. it was a crime to observe Christmas (Saturnalia) in England, when that country truly feared God.
63. all the God-hating, Christ-denying,Bible -hating, sin-loving Christianize pagans get highly excited about this day.
64. Santa Claus is a pagan mockery of God with white hair, grandfatherly image, eternal, lives in the North, unlimited resources, omniscient of children's behavior, omnipresent for one night, hears confessions, comes as a thief, blesses children, and distributes judgment for good and bad works.
65. Santa is the true personification,glorification and commercialization of Christmas, not Jesus.
66. the name Christmas came from "Mass of Christ," and persecuted Christians hated the Catholic mass.
67. Every true and sincere birthday party honors the one born that day rather than the guests.
68. a gift exchange dictated by a calendar is not a message of love but a ritual obligation to a lie.
69. a gift exchange at the winter solstice was invented by pagans to celebrate the sun god 1000'S OF YEARS BEFORE CHRIST CAME.
70. True Christianity is giving gifts unexpected without obligation to reciprocate (Luke 14:12-14).
71. secular encyclopedias will gladly tell you that Christmas came from pagan sun worship and the birth date of Christ is unknown.
72. the first state in our country to make it a holiday was Alabama in 1836.
73. a little drummer boy did not travel to the manger to play his drum for the infant Jesus, just another fable attached to 25th December myth.
74. for the two centuries following the Pilgrims, Christians in America called it "popish."
75. English parliament under Oliver Cromwell outlawed it ( formerly called Saturnalia) in 1644 and punished violators.
76. loving Jesus Christ is keeping His commandments, not decorating a tree (John 14:15).
77. you cannot do unto the LORD what the LORD has condemned (Deut 12:1-4; 12:29-32).
78. Pro Christmas keepers always say it's a matter of liberty left up to our consciences and/or heart preferences when the bible says the heart is wicked and deceitful.( Jeremiah 17:9)
79. true followers of God will not follow the multitudes or majority to false worship (Ex 23:2).
80. Xmas is highly adored by women, whom God calls silly and weak (II Tim 3:6; I Pet 3:7).
81. a time of unbridled greed, covetousness, and materialism that really Dishonors Jesus Christ.
82. this unique holiday in the Roman Catholic calendar is exalted by three profane masses.
83. the world loves a jesus helpless in a manger, but God's Christ is the LORD and Judge.
84. on Christmas Eve the Pope of Rome a man that sits in the seat of the son of perdition conducts a special mass seen by much of the earth.
85. godly parents don't lie to their children about a Roman Catholic myth named Nicholas.
86. the Bible is totally silent about using this day or any such celebration to honor Christ.
87. the gospel according to Christmas tradition, cards, and plays corrupts the Bible facts.
88. Christians in early the American colonies Banned Christmas in 1659 and it wasn't reinstated until the mid-19th century that celebrating Christmas became fashionable in the Boston region
89. the Puritans in 1659, seeking to worship God in truth, set a 5 shillings fine for keeping it.
90. the modern Christmas tree was not introduced to this country by Germans until 1821,yet in the garden of Eden Satan wrapped around a tree deceived Eve.
91. Jesus was not born in December, because one-half year back from Passover is rather October and Jesus was 33 1/3 years old when he was crucified.
92. Jesus was not born in December, for shepherds did not stay in the fields during winter.
93. Jesus was not born in December, for taxation would not have been in the dead of winter.
94. Jesus was not born in December, for wise taxation would have been shortly after harvest.
95. Jesus was not born in December, for careful calculation of the priest's courses exclude it.
96. the Roman, extended feast prior to the winter solstice was to Saturn, god of agriculture.
97. so many consider Christmas a "sacred cow" and beyond questioning or condemning, yet they can't prove any of it multitude of traditions are biblical.
98. our past lives suffice us for lusts, excess of wine, revelings, and banqueting (I Pet 4:3).
99. Emperor Aurelia picked December 25 for this holiday in 274 to continue worshiping the sun god.
100. Only pagan sun worshipers had a great festival to the sun at the winter solstice way before Jesus came in the flesh.
101. it would be wrong to have a golden calf with candles to worship the Lord our Strength. (Isaiah 40:18)
102. the public schools in Boston were still open for classes on December 25 as late as 1870.
103. the "birthday of the invincible sun" (dies natalis Solis invicti) was already an observed practice in Pagan Rome before Christianity came.
104. December 25 was chosen by being also the date of the winter solstice in the Julian calendar.
105. December 25 was already observed in 3000 B.C as birth date of Horus.
106. December 25 was already observed in 3000 B.C as birth date of Osirus.
107. Everything about it is greedy and worldly, and the new testament says “Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world.” (1 John 2:15, Romans 12:1-2)
108. December 25 was already observed in 1400 B.C as birth date of Attis of Phrygia.
109. December 25 was already observed in 900 B.C as birth date of Krishna
110. December 25 was already observed in 600 B.C as birth date of Mithras of Persia.
111. December 25 was already observed in 200 B.C as birth date of Heracles.
112. December 25 was already observed in 186 B.C as birth date of Dionysus.
113. December 25 was already observed in 200 B.C as birth date of Adonis.
114. December 25 was already observed in 400 B.C as birth date of Hermes.
115. Satan uses this pagan feast to steal glory from the Son of God for ignorant sun worship.
116. Christmas American-style is oppression of parents by greedy children (Isaiah 3:1-5, 12).
117. Jesus said the majority are on the wrong road leading to death (Matt 7:13-14).
118. Charles Spurgeon, the most popular Baptist minister, preached against it as late as 1871.
119. all the unique customs of Christmas can be traced individually to pagan religious rites.
120. Hindus, so called Jews, Mormons, Pagans, and other cults celebrate it while despising Jesus.
121. using Scripture's silence to justify anything not expressly forbidden will lead to Coke and chips for the Lord's supper and ouija boards for difficult decisions.
122. it creates the most foolish,depressive, hectic, stressful, guilt-ridden, and unproductive time of year.
123. the LORD is a jealous God and will judge any playing with other gods (Ex 34:12-16).
124. New Testament charity may accommodate weakness, but it cannot accommodate error (Romans 14:1/ 1 John 4:6).
125. it's against the moderation taught in the New Testament, temperance or self-discipline (Phil 4:5).
126. it would be identical to offering incense to the brazen serpent of Moses (II Kings 18:4).
127. the only day observed by the apostles was the Lord's Sabbath days (Acts 12:3,13:14,27,42,44, 15:21,, 16:13, 17:1-2, 18:4,20:6, 1 Cor 5:7-8)....try find merry Christmas or happy birthday Jesus ONE TIME.
128. we choose to emulate Jacob, who put away family idols to worship God (Gen 35:1-5).
129. we choose to emulate Jehu, who defiled Baal worship to please God (II Kings 10:26-28).
130. we choose to emulate Josiah, who defiled all pagan worship to please God (II Kings 23:1-37).
131. we choose to emulate Asa, who defiled his mother's favorite idol (II Chron 15:12-16).
132. You cannot find one new testament commandment to Christians to remember his nativity but if you can WE WILL BUY AND SET UP YOUR CHRISTMAS TREE WITH ALL THE TRIMMINGS.
133. We can find nothing in the writings of the Apostle Peter who actually walked with Jesus for 3 ½ years that says "we celebrated with Christ his birth day".
134. It’s a popular holiday observed around the world,but the bible says Satan deceives the world (Rev 12:9)
135. Jesus told his disciples to do the PASSOVER IN REMEMBRANCE OF HIM (Luke 22:19, 1 Cor 11:24-25)
136. The Spirit of Christmas causes the HIGHEST SUICIDE RATE TIME OF THE YEAR so how could it be from God. source: https://www.answers.com/Q/During_what_time_of_the_year_is_the_highest_suicide_rate
137. We have a standing $500.00 challenge if you can establish that all of the 136 reasons listed above are false and you can find a Christian in the Holy bible that observed the date Dec 25th as Christ birth.