BUT WHAT ABOUT THE APOCRYPHA?
But what about the Apocrypha some might say? The King James translators placed the Apocrypha between the Old and New Testaments FOR ITS HISTORICAL ASPECTS TO ITS READERS [ MACCABEES ]. THEY DID NOT INTEGRATE IT INTO THE OLD TESTAMENT TEXT AS EQUAL TO SCRIPTURES as does the corrupt Alexandrian manuscripts.
They rejected the Apocrypha as divine for the obvious truths which are listed below for not incorporating it into the text.They are as follows:
1. Jesus never referenced any of books of the Apocrypha with the scriptures between Genesis and Malachi even though it existed during the time that he taught his disciples. He totally omitted it as Scripture by referring to the entire Hebrew order of Scripture while he was in the flesh, and remember Jesus is THE AUTHOR and FINISHER OF OUR FAITH.
“FROM THE BLOOD OF ABEL [Gen. 4:8] TO THE BLOOD OF ZECHARIAH [2 Chron. 24:20], who was killed between the altar and the house of God; yes, I tell you, it shall be charged against this generation (Luke 11:51; Mat. 23:35).
And again after his resurrection he omitts the Apocrypha even thought they existed during this time: Luke 24:44-45
And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in THE LAW OF MOSES , AND IN THE PROPHETS , AND IN THE PSALMS, concerning me. Then opened he their understanding, THAT THEY MIGHT UNDERSTAND THE SCRIPTURES,[Genesis to Malachi]
NOTICE! IF JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH, OUR SAVIOUR OMITTED THE APOCRYPHA TWICE WHEN HE REFERENCED SCRIPTURES, THEN SO DO WE!
2. Not one of the apocryphal books is written in the Hebrew language (the Old Testament was written in Hebrew). All Apocryphal books are in Greek, except one which is extant only in Latin.
3. None of the apocryphal writers claim to be inspired by God or use the phrase “Thus said the LORD” or “the word of the Lord came unto me”. Thus the Apocrypha is A COLLECTION OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS, but the Holy Scriptures are established as being of no private interpretation.
Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation. For the prophecy came not in old time by the will of man: but holy men of God spake as they were moved by the Holy Ghost. (2 Peter 1:24)
Even the Apostle Paul tells us who inspires scripture in which non of the Apocrypha writers lay claim
All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, thoroughly furnished unto all good works. (1 Timothy 3:16)
4. The apocryphal books were NEVER ACKNOWLEDGES AS EQUAL TO THE SCRIPTURES by the Jews, custodians of the Hebrew scriptures (the apocrypha was written prior to the New Testament but after the time period of the book of Malachi).
5. The apocryphal books WERE NOT PERMITTED among the sacred manuscripts [TEXTUS RECEPTUS] during the first four centuries of the real Bible Christian Church’s
6. The books of the Apocrypha contains statements which CONTRADICTS both the "canonical" SCRIPTURES AND THEMSELVES. For example, in the two Books of Maccabees, Antiochus Epiphanes is made to die three different deaths in three different places.
7. The Apocrypha INCLUDES DOCTRINES IN CONFLICT WITH THE BIBLE, such as prayers for the dead and sinless perfection which would remove our need for Jesus, the propitiation for our sins (1 John 2:1-2).
Now consider the above because there are many philoso-liars and verse twisters out there that would have you to think otherwise or contrary to the seven facts we’ve just established, for even the Apostle Paul had to contend with men like these.
And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, THEY FOUND A CERTAIN SORCERER, A FALSE PROPHET, A JEW, WHOSE NAME WAS BARJESUS: Which was with the deputy of the country, Sergius Paulus, a prudent man; who called for Barnabas and Saul, and DESIRED TO HEAR THE WORD OF GOD. But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith. Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him. And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, THOU CHILD OF THE DEVIL, thou enemy of all righteousness, WILT THOU NOT CEASE TO PERVERT THE RIGHT WAYS OF THE LORD? (Acts 13:6-10)
THEREFORE WE STAND AS BIBLE CHRISTIANS ON THE KJV , THE LAST UNCOPYWRITTEN BIBLE, THE BOOK OF THE LORD WITHOUT THE APOCRYPHA!
SO PLEASE TAKE HEED TO THE WHAT WE'VE READ ACCORDING TO GOD'S WORD AND THE FOLLOWING PASSAGES;
WE DO NOT EXALT THE PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS OF THE APOCRYPHA !
SEEK YE OUT OF THE BOOK OF THE LORD, AND READ: no one of these shall fail, none shall want her mate: for my mouth it hath commanded, and his spirit it hath gathered them.17 And he hath cast the lot for them, and his hand hath divided it unto them by line: THEY SHALL POSSESS IT FOR EVER, FROM GENERATION TO GENERATION SHALL THEY DWELL THEREIN. (Isaiah 34:16-18)
FOR GOD IS NOT THE AUTHOR OF CONFUSION, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints. (1 Corinthians 14:33)
LOOKING UNTO JESUS THE AUTHOR AND FINISHER OF OUR FAITH; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2
JESUS THE AUTHOR OF AND FINISHER OUR FAITH SAID
Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away. -Mark 13:31
THE APOSTLE PAUL SAID
So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.- Roman 10:17